Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow Day!

Here in Virginia, we have no idea how to drive in the snow. If an inch accumulates, our whole area shuts down (including my work! Woohoo!). So, today we are having a SNOW DAY!

So my plan is to relax and maybe clean my bathroom, and definitely do laundry. One thing is for sure though, I will not be making it to the gym today. The last time I tried to drive on snowy roads, I slide into the curb and became "that" girl who called her daddy and begged him to come pick me up. No, I am not ashamed. In full disclosure, I was prepared to spend the night at my parents last night just in case I did have to go into work and needed my dad to drive me. I'm pathetic! But really, your welcome Virginia residents that a terrible snow drive would not be on the road. It really is a public service having my dad shuttle me around.

Anywho, since I will not be making it to the gym, I wanted to get in some sort of workout so I will be breaking out the kettlebell!

Also, in honor of humpday, one of my favorite blogs to follow is Fitness Blondie and she does a Hump Day Blog Hop. So check out some of the other blogs that have joined it! I know I will!



The Hump Day Blog Hop

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment