Friday, March 28, 2014

So Distracted

So I have been a huge slacker. UGH! And by slacker, I mean so busy I literally get home and go straight to bed. I have so many updates I want to post about! Knee progress (or regression!), Vegas trip, work, apartment hunting, new workout pants (love them!)...

My goal tonight (fingers crossed) is to have a nice long post about why I have had ZERO time to blog. I seriously intended to over the past few weeks, but I have been too mentally tired to sit down and compose anything. Also, the weather makes everything seem so much worse...but spring is on the horizon! I heard birds chirping this morning...I can't wait until I get sick of them because that will mean the warm weather is here to stay!!

Stay tuned internet peeps...

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment