Thursday, December 12, 2013

Welcome and Triathlon

Happy December! And welcome to my blog (I use that term losely as I have never blogged before and don't really quite know what I am doing!). If you have read the about me section you will probably have a pretty good understanding of what my "blog" will be about. If you haven't, here is the gist: I basically love my DVR and never want to part from it...alas, I also want to be fit and social. You see my dilemma?

Well, here I am for the world to see (or just me and my brother to see since I will be  making him give me feedback on a daily basis - thanks bro!).

I hope this is a place that will keep me accountable to my goal of being fit and social in 2014. Because who wants to see a post every week about who got eliminated from The Biggest Loser (I apparently like to watch people work out...is that weird?)? So internet peeps who I've never met, I am asking for you to be my accountablity partners for being less lazy and more fit/social!

To help in this task, my coworker and I have just signed up for a sprint triathlon in July...what was I thinking?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally started this blog. You have been talking about it for the past 5 days, procrastination station.... Looks good so far. We need interesting post with a witty but compelling message behind them. Good luck. BTW, Have you worked out since Dec. 12th, 9:16am? Tighten up.

    ReplyDelete